B.Ed stands for an undergraduate academic a course known as Bachelor of Education. It is a course offered by various universities for those who are interested in pursuing career in teaching. Its duration generally lasts for 2 years. The B.Ed degree course is necessary for teaching in higher primary schools and high schools. The statutory body that regulates courses in teaching in India is National Council for Teacher Education.
The students from various streams like Commerce, arts, humanities, Medical, Non Medical and other professional courses like fashion designing, Hotel Mgt. can enrol themselves for B.Ed program to us.B.Edfrom (MDU- Rohtak, Haryana) We will not only guide you but also assist you to get enrolled in B.Ed- MDU-Rohtak program /Course from leading NCTE Affiliated colleges from MDU / KUK / CRSU universities. We also offer 100% complete guidance related toB.Ed Admissions and has a 100% student satisfaction record.Direct admissions in B.Edthrough MDU- Rohtak, Haryana as per online counsellings basis.
Eligibility Criteria for B.ed:
- Minimum Eligibility: - 50% &above (any stream)either Graduation Degreeor Post Graduate degree from a UGC approved valid university.
How is B.Ed beneficial?
- B.Ed course helps you to become an individual with efficient teaching skills on basis of learning and teaching.
- After B.Ed, candidate/teachers can pursue Master in Education (M.Ed) from any MDU/ KUK / CRSU University.
- B.Ed programhelps to get a better pay scale.
- Teaching profession indeed provides job satisfaction, job security and flexible schedule.
Documents required For admission B.Ed Course:
3 set of attested photocopies of:
1. 10th certificate and mark sheet
2. 12th certificate and mark sheet
3. Graduation all years Mark sheets
5. Post-Graduation all year years mark sheets (if any)
6. Post-Graduation Degree (if any)
7. 5 Passport size Photos
8. Migration Certificate in Original
24 HoursB.Ed Admission Helpline
No Entrance Exam -Direct admission on Merit Basis.
100% Students satisfaction record
Free consultation & guidance
Colleges option in NCR Belt
Pay your fee in multiple instalments
Free study material
Free blank files.
Pay only university-college approved fees
College will provide regular on campus classes
Weekend regular coaching classes’upto 70 hoursfor the course per year.
Complete notes available for the students.
Transport facility available
Mock test papers will be provided.
For further assistance in admissions process kindly contact- 9953187649 or visit us personally with all your documents.